Terms and Conditions
1. www.alemet.com (the “Website”) – is a website operated by EMET Company (the “Company”) and used as a sales portal for the purchase of EMET’s bags (the “Product”).
2. All provisions of these regulations are stated in the masculine form for convenience only and company policies apply to all genders equally.
3. Any purchase made through the website is subject to these Terms and Conditions.
4. The act of purchase through this website shall constitute as a statement that the Customer has read, understood and agreed to these Terms and Conditions.
5. These Terms and Conditions constitute a binding contract between the Customer and the Company.
6. The Website allows for an easy, comfortable and secure purchase of the Product through the internet.
7. The Product can be purchased on the Website at all times, depending only on the availability of supplies.
8. Purchase on the Website is by credit card only, conditioned only on transaction approval by the credit company.
9. Product prices on the website already include VAT.
10. The Company reserves itself the right to stop marketing and sales at any time and the right to deny a purchase at its discretion.
Returns and Cancellations
11. Transactions can be canceled through an e-mail to the Company's customer service.
12. The cancellation of the transaction shall be valid only after a formal e-mail is sent by the Company confirming the cancellation of the transaction.
13. The Product will be returned in its original packaging, provided that the Product is not damaged or used by the Customer.
14. The Product will be returned with the original invoice and not later than 30 days from the date of purchase.
15. Cancellation fees will amount to 5% of the order or NIS 100, whichever is lower.
16. In the event of cancellation, the Company will refund the customer on the date of cancellation, as fast as possible, or at the closest date thereof, not later than seven business days.
17. The cancellation policy, as described above, applies only to Products purchased on the Website. The Company will not be responsible for the return of Products purchased through other means.
Supply and Transportation
18. The company will be responsible for delivering the product to the customer within 5 business days, at the address provided at the time of purchase.
19. The Company will not be liable for any delays in supply and/or non-supply caused by Force Majeure and/or events beyond its control.
20. The product will be shipped to the address provided by the customer at the time of purchase, with no possibility for collection from the Company’s Office.
21. The product price on the Website does not include the shipping costs.
22. For any questions or inquiries regarding the product, please contact the Company's Customer Service Representatives by e-mail: email@example.com.
Warranty and Service
23. The Product Warranty covers material defects in the Product and/or malfunction caused by the Company.
24. The warranty for products purchased on the Website is given for a period of one year from the date of purchase.
25. During the Warranty Period, the Company will provide repair/replacement of the Product if necessary, provided that the Product was damaged by the responsibility of the Company.
26. The warranty is only valid with original proof of purchase and only if the purchase was made through our official sales website: www.alemet.com.
27. The exclusive remedy for any defective product covered by the warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of the defective product.
28. The Company's total liability concerning any defective product shall in no case exceed the purchase price of the defective product.
29. The Company's liability will not apply in cases where a defect in the product is caused by incorrect operation.
30. The Company shall not be liable for any direct or indirect damage resulting from the use or misuse of the Product, including any accidental, special, indirect or consequential damages, to the extent permitted by law.
31. The Customer is responsible and liable for any loss and damage to his body and / or property and / or the property and / or bodies of third parties arising from the use and / or misuse of the product, except in cases determined by law in which it is verified that said damage was caused by the Company's sole negligence.
32. To activate warranty and for customer service, contact the company by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Privacy and Security
33. EMET Company, along with affiliates and subsidiaries operating on behalf of the Company, may use the information contained in the Purchase form to provide you with requested information and services, without disclosing or using said data for any other marketing purposes without the Customer’s consent.
34. The Company acts with the standard precautions to maintain the confidentiality of the provided information. In events beyond the Company’s control and/or arising due to Force Majeure, the Company shall not be liable for any damages of any kind, direct or indirect, caused to the Customer in the event that such information is lost and/or used without authorization.
35. The Company undertakes not to use the information provided to it by the Customer, save for the purchase made on the Website and under the law.
36. By clicking the "Submit/Send/Purchase/Buy" button, you allow EMET or any of its subsidiaries to use your relevant personal information to provide you with information about the Product and any additional information, services and resources related to the Company's products. In addition, the Customer gives its consent that this personal information may be used for market survey purposes.
37. If you wish to remove your personal information from the Company's mailing list, please e-mail us at any time: email@example.com.
38. By clicking the "Submit/Send/Purchase/Buy" button, I confirm that I have read, understood and accepted these Terms and Conditions.
39. All intellectual property rights in this Website are the exclusive property of EMET Company.
40. You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, publish or otherwise use any information from this website, unless consent is given in advance and writing by the Company.
Law and Jurisdiction
10. The interpretation of these Terms and Conditions, their enforcement and/or any action or dispute arising therefrom shall be resolved under Israeli law only and in the competent jurisdiction of one of the following districts: Tel Aviv-Jaffa, Haifa, Jerusalem or Beersheba.